Wednesday, October 31, 2012

That mood...

haha... you know that mood where you just want to sit and listen to sad songs and cry for hours... yep im in that mood! I don't know what it is but every once in a while I get in that mood. I guess I just love having a good cry every now and then... doesn't everyone??
 
In honor of my sad mood wenesday I decided to make a list of the top 40 (cause i couldnt stop) songs that make me cry... so here it goes (in no paticular order at all!)
 
 
1. If I Don't Make It Back - Tracy Lawrence (the part about the home team gets me everytime)
 
2. You Can Let Go Now Daddy- Crystal Shawanda
 
3. Alyssa Lies- Jason Michael Carroll
 
4. Jesus Take The Wheel- Carrie Underwood (reminds me of my life a little)
 
5. I'll Walk- Bucky Covington
 
6. Arlington- Trace Adkins (military songs are my weakness)
 
7. What Hurts The Most - Rascall Flatts (its the video)
 
8.  Dance Baby Dance - Chris Cagle (mine and my dads song not really sad but still)
 
9.  Concrete Angle- Martina McBride (only the saddest song in history)
 
10. Paper Angles- Jimmy Wayne
 
11. Whipering Pines- Johnny Horton (reminds me of my grandpa oviatt)
 
12. If Nobody Believed In You- Joe Nichols (the old man part kills me)
 
13. Cowgirls Don't Cry- Brooks and Dunn (reminds me of my grandpa roy)
 
14. The Impossible- Joe Nichols
 
15. The Little Girl- John Micheal Montogomery
 
16. What Do You Say- Reba McEntire (the ending is horrible)
 
17. What if She's An Angle- Tommy Shane Steiner (not really sad but makes you think)
 
18. Letters From Home- John Micheal Montgomery (like I said before military songs)
 
19. Don't Forget to Remeber Me- Carrie Underwood (played right before I moved to college, I bawled!)
 
20. Your Gunna Be- Reba McEntire (not sad but makes me cry)
 
21. Every Other Weekend- Reba McEntire (reminds me of my parents)
 
22. He Gets That From Me- Reba McEntire (sooo SAD!!)
 
23. I Miss You Daddy Heaven 9/11-  D.J. Sammy (9/11 stuff makes me bawl too)
 
24. A Broken Wing- Martina Mcbride
 
25. Sara Beth- Rascall Flatts
 
26. Believe- Brooks and Dunn (when the old man dies!!)
 
27. Why - Rascall Flatts
 
28. Flowers- Chris Young
 
29. Traveling Soilder- Dixie Chicks
 
30. Walk A Little Straighter Daddy -Billy Currington
 
31. Just A Dream - Carrie Underwood
 
32. Here Comes Goodbye- Rascall Flatts
 
33. If You Get There Before I Do- Collin Raye
 
34. Remeber When- Alan Jackson
 
35.  Whiskey Lullaby- Brad Paisley and Allison Kruess
 
36. When I Get Where I'm Going- Brad Paisley
 
37. Temporary Home- Carrie Underwood
 
38. Holes In The Floor of Heaven- Steve Wariner
 
39. Shine Your Light- Robbie Robertson
 
40. Who You'd Be To Day- Kenny Chesney
 
Happy Crying Everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment